Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

paris rise fram way 3 CnR freashwater pond CR

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paris rise fram way 3 CnR freashwater pond CR

    [IMG][/IMG]sry guys for de late update i am new here .. went to prfw3 last saturday with a few of my kakis and tis is de result i got ... 3 KBL 1patin on banana wanna take photo but when de bangala handing de fish my line snap and 1pacu on fly (Y).

    Last edited by Stingray72; 26-02-2011, 08:16 AM. Reason: You did not attached the pic correctly

  • #2
    Awesome,..... great one indeed.
    Sense Of Simplicity is the Way Of Life. It all begin from Us. http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...NewPicture.png

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks are u de 1 i just now see u at chinese garden ???

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nick1993 View Post
        thanks are u de 1 i just now see u at chinese garden ???
        Bro, nick1993
        You're got the wrong person,....
        Cheers Upsz Bro... (No worries) you will know me one day.....
        Sense Of Simplicity is the Way Of Life. It all begin from Us. http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...NewPicture.png

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nick1993 View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]sry guys for de late update i am new here .. went to prfw3 last saturday with a few of my kakis and tis is de result i got ... 3 KBL 1patin on banana wanna take photo but when de bangala handing de fish my line snap and 1pacu on fly (Y).

          Yo bro,

          this trip sure cost quite a lot of money... fly all d way to paris to fish in their freshwater pond...also very time consuming leh....hahahahas

          Comment


          • #6
            does not cost alot la as i take mrt there haha ... wat to do west side don even have a single pond ... haha okkay la not bad at least de catch rate is gd haha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by simplekindaguy78 View Post
              Bro, nick1993
              You're got the wrong person,....
              Cheers Upsz Bro... (No worries) you will know me one day.....
              sure bro :]

              Comment


              • #8
                ani idea if it is ok to go fish on sunday?and will it be veri crowded?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pandaze View Post
                  ani idea if it is ok to go fish on sunday?and will it be veri crowded?
                  it will be quite crowed on sunday ... but if u go there early to chop ur place i think should not be a problem . as de fisherman there always go there fish for a few hrs and they will go back home already ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Will be Goin down ard 12pm any advise ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Was there last sun. From 7pm to 1am. Caught 2 redtail normal size, 1 Paton normal size and one Cia zho close to 4 kg.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i would be going on sat morning. anybody wan join me>?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This will be very crowded on Sunday, but if you go there early cut your place, and I think we should not be a problem. German fishermen as there are always a few hours to fish, they will go home.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X