• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing at Fremantle

FIshing at perth

Nice summer time fishing in Perth ...
    Survival Instincts

Comment

Nice place to fish! What fish is that? What are the baits used?
      living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

oh ya i went there once, but nvr fish back then. also heard from frens studying there, awesome to fish, all the fish are clearly visible during day time
        General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
        Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

Comment

Originally posted by fishonatic View Post
          Nice place to fish! What fish is that? What are the baits used?
          Maybe abalone for surface and kingcrab meat for bottom ... lolz. What makes you think fishes there eat differently? hahahahahaaa
          Survival Instincts

Comment

Originally posted by diver7up View Post
            Maybe abalone for surface and kingcrab meat for bottom ... lolz. What makes you think fishes there eat differently? hahahahahaaa
            Surfcasters there used a concoctions of worm plus squid plus crab meat etc in a single hook. That's what makes it unique. Haha! Wat fishes are those, looks so meaty in a nice plate size!
            living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

Using mullie or snook to fish
              Ya is a nice fishing ground...

Comment

They r tailor fish also call shoot star hahaha veri aggressive fish and the fight is gd also

Comment

hey, i went to perth awhile back for some fishing at rotnest island (hopefully i spelt it right) and the fishing spots shown on the map provided were quite useful, caught quite afew grouper like fishes there perhaps in the future u guys might wanna give it a try

cheers

Comment

anyone tried fishing in aedalaide? may be going there to study in july

Comment

Working...
                    X