X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Equipment passed down..

I've realised that there ARE actually a lot of fishermen, anglers who used to fish a lot and they have all kinds of equipment like reels, rods, boxes, lures, etc etc...

But as years passed, they have stopped fishing and left the equipment at home in the store where it is left to rot until one day when they decided that it shall be disposed away. I really find it a waste and decided to start this thread for people who plans to dispose away their fishing equipment to actually give it away instead to other people who are keen in fishing and will be able to make further use of the equipment that the owners once loved so much.

Owners, if you've stopped fishing and are looking for someone to pass ur beloved items on to, can try posting them here and see if any sincere anglers are really able to take them over from you..

Originally posted by ahbaoisdead View Post
    I've realised that there ARE actually a lot of fishermen, anglers who used to fish a lot and they have all kinds of equipment like reels, rods, boxes, lures, etc etc...

But as years passed, they have stopped fishing and left the equipment at home in the store where it is left to rot until one day when they decided that it shall be disposed away. I really find it a waste and decided to start this thread for people who plans to dispose away their fishing equipment to actually give it away instead to other people who are keen in fishing and will be able to make further use of the equipment that the owners once loved so much.

Owners, if you've stopped fishing and are looking for someone to pass ur beloved items on to, can try posting them here and see if any sincere anglers are really able to take them over from you..

Thank you for the initiative. Let's hope there will be responses. On another note, those whom already have gone stale with fishing are not likely to venture into this site but those who are still reading, perhaps you may help pass the message.

Thanks and cheers
    Survival Instincts

Comment

Bro, i realised there people here who have retired from fishing, but is still coming here to check out the catches by fellow anglers here just to take a look. so thats why I started the thread..

I have a friend who managed to save a bunch of fishing equipment before it was threw away by his relative who was moving house and has retired from fishing.. was really a close call cos the equipments would have became garbage now if my friend didnt saw and saved them. hahahaa

Comment

Working...
      X