X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Trolley

I didn't want to!........ but I had to. bugger'd if I could find any in Singapore!

Name:  566c77e55c24f13e9dbaf0f98e6a77a4.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  8d1926d6d5cf0033fea736ef223ee24f.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  57.7 KB
    And it actually works ! Now just have to time it to see when it falls apart I guess

Cheers

Great Job Bro,..

Seeing is believing. You gotta firm it-up the grips with weight at least the "falls apart" @ minimum or wont.

Cheers,.. Thanks for sharing
    Sense Of Simplicity is the Way Of Life. It all begin from Us. http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...NewPicture.png

Comment

ahhh where did u get ur wheels?
      Last edited by djviper; 28-01-2011, 06:05 PM.
      ?Opportunities, many times, are so small that we glimpse them not and yet they are often the seeds of great enterprises. Opportunities are also everywhere and so you must always let your hook be hanging. When you least expect it, a great fish will swim by.?

Comment

Originally posted by djviper View Post
        ahhh where u get ur wheels?
        Found on the trash at Sailing club. I had to get new innertubes for them and they were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fryo View Post
          Found on the trash at Sailing club. I had to get new innertubes for them and they were fine.
          omg well done !!!..... been searching high and low for such wheels, but can't seem to find any ;(
          ?Opportunities, many times, are so small that we glimpse them not and yet they are often the seeds of great enterprises. Opportunities are also everywhere and so you must always let your hook be hanging. When you least expect it, a great fish will swim by.?

Comment

Go to hardware shop and buy one that is used for wheelbarrow. Make sure it is the red plastic rim.

Or you can buy the c-tug trolley from siem at >$2XX.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by babymerv5 View Post
                Go to hardware shop and buy one that is used for wheelbarrow. Make sure it is the red plastic rim.

Or you can buy the c-tug trolley from siem at >$2XX.
                ok thanks

Comment

Nicely built and cost effective.

Comment

Working...
                  X