X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toman/Haruan spots in the West!!

Hey there!Im new lol.Is there any good toman/haruan/snakehead fishing spot in the west?And also,what bait/lures should i use to ensure best effect/efficiency?Please advise.ThankYou very much!Sorry for ignorance im new.

basically baiting in reservoir is not allowed if u are going to reservoir. its greatly not encourage take the risk. Mainly usage of lures for our reservoir in singapore. For west side areas maybe u would like to try Jurong lake legal side of jetty? its quite near lake side mrt. Or u can try Pandan Reservoir legal jetty. IMHO, pencil/walk the dog lures are great for them esp along the breakers at Pandan reservoir.
    living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

wad about topwaters ?

Comment

Originally posted by AmateurAngler23 View Post
        wad about topwaters ?
        Hi, if you are saying about top water lures for pandan reservoir, i would say "walk the dog" along the water breakers will do great response to the haruans there.
        living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

Working...
        X