X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lsr

How to catch fish at LSR??!I try and try and try but never kenna anything.Every lure in my box from 5gm minnow to 32gm torpedo lure and everything in between also cannot work.See mama toman dunwan strike very frustrating.PB also seems "educated"
    The journey is more fun than the goal.

Cast far,twitch slow,strike HARD

Bro ,luring requires patient. No rush ,keep on trying and u'll get it soon.Since u hav huge torpedo lure ,woodchopper i suppose ,cast to where u see the toman surface and retrieve slowly with hard twitches. For pb ,yes they are educated. Use small white minnows with hard twitches. Good things come when u wait Why not tell yourself when luring , i might get it!! Or just relax and lure ^^ As the saying goes ,a day of fishing is always better than a day at work Just keep on trying and u will get it! All the best

Regards,
    Crazzfisherboy
    www.crazzfisherboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Bro wrong la is A DAY WIT NO FISH IS WORST THN A WEEK @ WOK . LOLZ
      Originally posted by <<crazzfisherboy>> View Post
      Bro ,luring requires patient. No rush ,keep on trying and u'll get it soon.Since u hav huge torpedo lure ,woodchopper i suppose ,cast to where u see the toman surface and retrieve slowly with hard twitches. For pb ,yes they are educated. Use small white minnows with hard twitches. Good things come when u wait Why not tell yourself when luring , i might get it!! Or just relax and lure ^^ As the saying goes ,a day of fishing is always better than a day at work Just keep on trying and u will get it! All the best

Regards,
      Crazzfisherboy
      FEEL ALIVE

Comment

good advice from CFB...

u cant get any fish if you stop luring...
        u will get a fish if you continue luring...

timing is crucial for fishing at LSR...
        PBs, try during daybreak or dusk, around foliage and structures ...

toman/haruan strikes near the banks so if u see one following your lure from afar.. do the fast crank, stop method
        toman boils use large noisy lures... but rem to release back mama toman if not baby tomans will be orphans
        [FONT="Century Gothic"]Some people go fishing without knowing it is not fish they are after[/FONT]

Comment

Haha Jacky true true ^^ Eh Fri i come with dad find u. Gravina, agree with u too^^

Comment

Yes I agree, patience is important. I was facing the same problem as joel too. Until one day when i saw the surface bubbling with activity and I cast my rapala over the jumping minnows and Booom !! My first 5kg KBL in my hands and boy, that day was so unforgettable.
            Last edited by blacky88; 21-04-2011, 03:31 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

Fri u going down I join u.BTW student oni

Comment

I stopped gg there ever since they allowed the yakkers....i personally feel tt the fish are spooked by the paddling and commotion of the yakkers....just my opinion
                In the Spirit of Passion We Shall Thrive

www.tbonesfishingmania.blogspot.com

Note: The comments above are merely based on my opinions. Others are welcome to disagree. Sharing intended and far from conviction. =)

Comment

Could be leh.In than case Ill try Kranji,upper pirece,lower pirece and bukit batok town park when got more free time.

Comment

The catch at LSR used to be good before the paddlers were allowed there....after tt i saw that it was getting dangerous as they paddle close to shore within our striking range...The places u are gg to try seems more likely to land PBs...good luck
                    In the Spirit of Passion We Shall Thrive

www.tbonesfishingmania.blogspot.com

Note: The comments above are merely based on my opinions. Others are welcome to disagree. Sharing intended and far from conviction. =)

Comment

Trueness of what our brothers here have voiced out on patience and perseverance. Lucky for me the first time i went there inexperienced about freshwater luring and know nuts about spin-fly and the only "lure" i have was this "fly" that i D.I.Yed using whatever fabrics i can get at home; i caught a pb on a first cast and much more bigger pb on the 2nd cast and forth and so on a hat-trick. Was really eager about "CnR" that time as it was the "in" thing and really took great care on making sure the fish's safe with my release.
                      living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

Nice catches bro..those were the good times haha

Comment

yup good times back "first light". nowadays i still visit the legal jetty to fish at times, trying to learn the feeding pattern on "sun down" time. For what i see the area has yabbies, and when theres yabbies there will be glass shrimps, these glass shrimps should be the main diet of those juvenile pbs or maybe bigger than that and the water is quite murky with choppy waters always during the day, so my conclusion is using a bright colour minnows. my best fly is white colour there and the way i spin-fly is spin it slowly at the bottom with a twitch every now n then to imitate a shrimp. The results is the ever palm size pbs. No pics to voice but just my words to share. 2cents
                          Originally posted by <<crazzfisherboy>> View Post
                          Nice catches bro..those were the good times haha
                          living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

What I notice is Algae(green slime/thread>Small shrimp>young pb/toman>Toman/Big PB/Temnesis and GIANT FAT MAMA Toman
                            Water Snails
                            Small aquatic insects>PB/Young Toman>Bigger Toman/Big PB>Temnesis and GIANT FAT MAMA Toman
                            This is my basic knoledge of the food chain.There may be more if there are guppies or other minnows but I cant rem lol.

Comment

Haha ,interesting. For me ,i use sight fishing method

Comment

Working...
                              X