Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which part of the reservoir can use lures?

Comment

Big or small is not a big problem, according to many anglers you catch fish.Seems extensive use of spin flies.Never spores using before. But will soon find a taste of my sebarau outing.Nice to catch up!
      Pond Liners

Comment

Originally posted by xizhe View Post
        Which part of the reservoir can use lures?
        IF im not wrong, it's onli allowed within the wooden platform area nearest to the carparks/exercise corners/playgrounds/temasek poly side.

correct me if im wrong

Comment

ya its only! allowed within the wooden platform =) =) =)
          ?Opportunities, many times, are so small that we glimpse them not and yet they are often the seeds of great enterprises. Opportunities are also everywhere and so you must always let your hook be hanging. When you least expect it, a great fish will swim by.?

Comment

Originally posted by WEI View Post
            IF im not wrong, it's onli allowed within the wooden platform area nearest to the carparks/exercise corners/playgrounds/temasek poly side.

correct me if im wrong
            u r very correct...............
            where theres kims i will hunt them down

Comment

I bought lure recently, but have no idea how to use it.
              Anyone can give some tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstargraphite View Post
                Hey there, just to share with u about using fly on sebarau, try consider using black colour fly as i have experience catching that with black fly. At first i thought that is just a lucky catch, but whenever i use the same black fly at my spot in sg i will land it for sure. I will try to post the pic of the catch and the fly once my pc is up.... Good luck
                bro Rockstargraphie, can't wait to see which black fly pattern you use for Sebarau, hope you pc is up soon. thanks.

Comment

what lure u bought,care to upload the photos?
                  Fenwick Eagle GT 6ft
                  Shimano Sienna 1000FD

Comment

Fishes followed and then u-turn? My personal observation is when I crank too fast or too slow and pause too long, that happens. Cranking too fast would be deemed a passerby, hence the fish is curious but notmirritated enough to attack. Cranking too slow or pausing too long, the fish discovered it's fake food hence not interested and u-turn. When I lure, I will try varying speed and find the right momentum and once a certain pattern got an attack, that's the speed and rhythm I'll go with.

The other observation is, sometimes the angler got excited upon seeing the fish following that you lost your rhythm, slowing down more or going faster hoping to induce an attack but that's when the fish detects that something is amiss and suspicious hence, better get away.

Just sharing what works for me.
                    Live by Design, Not by Default!
                    - Billy Kueek
                    [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Different ways to work different lures, what did you buy?
                      Live by Design, Not by Default!
                      - Billy Kueek
                      [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I bought a Minow.

Comment

for minnows i normally do a double twitch with fast/slow retrieval

there are too many variations on how u can work a lure, the main idea is to make your lure look 'alive'
                          ?Opportunities, many times, are so small that we glimpse them not and yet they are often the seeds of great enterprises. Opportunities are also everywhere and so you must always let your hook be hanging. When you least expect it, a great fish will swim by.?

Comment

Working...
                          X