Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore experiences with updated fishing boat charters

Hi All,

Im new to the forum and i thought this thread could help "poison" people who would like to go for offshore experiences instead of just fishing in a pay pond. This month i will be with 2 different captains whose boat park opposite each other at pier 2 ( Punggol Marina).

Ah Koh boat on 2nd april 8.30am to 5pm
    James boat on 30 april 8am-6pm

If you have any CR and reviews on the different boats you are on you may just reply to this thread so that i believe it is easier for the moderators to come out with a good list of boat charters to help our fellow anglers have a better choice.

This url below
    http://handlinefishing.com/whosfishi...ngcharters.htm

I have been to both boat. Both Ah koh & James are friendly guys.
    Sameday you get more someday less
    My Fishing Page
    My Facebook

Comment

I am going James this coming Sat
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Want more quick updates? Then "Like" us on our Facebook Page to support us - [URL]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kayak-Project-Singapore/370972092917854[/URL]
      Alternatively, sms/call me at 90298020 to talk about kayaks!

Comment

Hi nutzzzz, any slots more?

if so can i join ?
        Originally posted by Nutzzzz View Post
        I am going James this coming Sat
        General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
        Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

Comment

Originally posted by Balnazzar View Post
          Hi nutzzzz, any slots more?

if so can i join ?
          bro, sorry but no slots left....if got slots will definitely post n chio all u guys
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Want more quick updates? Then "Like" us on our Facebook Page to support us - [URL]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kayak-Project-Singapore/370972092917854[/URL]

Comment

Bro how's the trip?
            My Fishing Page
            My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by sportangler View Post
              Bro how's the trip?
              haha not bad, decent trip for changi offshore. post some photos soon
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

bro nutzz,

wwhats the name of the contact person, i wanna organise 1 trip
                General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
                Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

Comment

Originally posted by Balnazzar View Post
                  bro nutzz,

wwhats the name of the contact person, i wanna organise 1 trip
                  Try this: James - 9369 8368
                  Survival Instincts

Comment

This is the update for my 2nd April. Apparently we are directed to Ah Hui Boat at Pier 1. All Ah Seng spot.... Sad... only consolation was 1x ACK almost 2kg.. not wanting to waste Memory to take a picture at all. 10 rods 1.5kg prawn.... only use 600gram of live prawn.. 900 grams of live prawn and we decided to bring home the prawn and eat it instead.

all my hopes are on James boat on the 30th April.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftlet View Post
                      This is the update for my 2nd April. Apparently we are directed to Ah Hui Boat at Pier 1. All Ah Seng spot.... Sad... only consolation was 1x ACK almost 2kg.. not wanting to waste Memory to take a picture at all. 10 rods 1.5kg prawn.... only use 600gram of live prawn.. 900 grams of live prawn and we decided to bring home the prawn and eat it instead.

all my hopes are on James boat on the 30th April.
                      sorry to hear that bro, but sometimes cannot judge a boat too fast..kekeke..must give a few tries. But its also gd to try more boatman, see which style u like best gd luck for ur 30th
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by diver7up View Post
                        Try this: James - 9369 8368
                        boss, the number u give is different from mine leh, boatman i took is James from Punggol Marina CC, number is 90668324.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Yes can't judge just because there is no fish. Best boatman also have offday.
                          We went romping 1day 40hits on sail, 2nd day less than 10hits.

I had given up on s'pore water. Whenever I go out I just relax and enjoy the fishing.
                          Untill we went on a jigging trip last month. Can't wait for 20th Apr trip.
                          My Fishing Page
                          My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Nutzzzz View Post
                            boss, the number u give is different from mine leh, boatman i took is James from Punggol Marina CC, number is 90668324.
                            ...... this is the one I know but wonder how many phones he has or are they the same guy? .....
                            Survival Instincts

Comment

Hi Swiftlet,

No need sad you still have ACK n Ah Seng.. Im a zero fighter a few times. Just relax and enjoy when out to Sea Never give up... hahahaha..

Comment

Working...
                              X