Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch 15 Jan fr Pasir Ris or Punggol

Hi guys,

Planning to launch tmr fr the above. Anyone interested? Don't really feel comfortable doing solo yet. Haha

Lowest tide at 8am plus. Highest at 2pm. Should have a comfortable fishing window as tide is not too strong.
    Plan is either the fishfarms opposite Pasir Ris park/ubin or area near coney island if fr punggol.

Hi,

I've just bought a kayak recently and have not launch before. Mind if i join you? My contact: 9689 - 9l68 Btw, I'm a newbie in fishing too.

Regards,
    Winston

Comment

getting my yak tonight. love to join you but i havent got myself a pfd yet

Comment

wa so many getting their yak.

Comment

Hi guys

Winston n myself will be launching fr Pasir Ris carpark E beside the sea sports club. Meeting there at 7am. Feel free to meet us there if interested

Comment

Hi Winston, just found my password to get in here. We'll catch up soon.
            Cheers
            Siem

Comment

Any updates guys? Show some pics of yr kayaks!
              Kairos Watercratfs (TM) and Kairos Inflatables (R) are portable and affordable.
              Support your Singapore Brand ! Be Proud of your local Product.

Comment

Woke up thanking the skies that they decided to stop pouring. Drove to Pasir Ris Pond to get live prawns for Winston and myself and reached there slightly late at 7.15. Winston was already there thus we started setting up. Blimmey, he was done in an instant, especially with his wonderful trolley cum rod holder cum storage!! I took much longer to pump up my Expedition and we finally took off at about 8.15am.The skies were clear and winds were not around thankfully as the previous month, the winds and waves were strong! We headed over across the shipping channel and went to the fish farms opposite pasir ris. Not too sure what that island is called. The bites were not present at all through out our session. Thankfully we managed one fish each and WInston got a strong Chao xi to open ceremony on his virgin kayak trip!

Name:  485c70307948f84f3df72ce3efda7c88.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  18.7 KBName:  d6d77b8f019f7a5a0ae06b9e5f842f72.jpg
Size:  26.9 KBName:  e3fc72f8ec82896cbeec7720c2a9524d.jpg
Size:  32.6 KB

Comment

Congratulations! Well done guys!

Comment

Wow!! Nice catch guys!!! Well done!!! Althou its just one fish each but u guys must had great fun i bet!! Keep the cr coming guys!!

Comment

Another Airis kayaker! Yay! Welcome to kayak fishing. Well done on your maiden trip. The waters does look much calmer than it was the last few weeks. Time to hit the seas again!
                      Queenfish - 1, KBL - 3 (PB - 53cm/1.75kg), Grouper - 3, MJack - 1, Taiwan Ngor - 2, Sailfish - 1, Tenggiri - 1, Chermin - 0, ACK - 0,

Comment

Well done guys! Looks like you are well equipped too!!

Look forward to more CR's from you.

Comment

Thanks for the CR ipohmali , nice grunter for you and nice chaoxi for Winston
                          It is through self reflection that our true potential is dicovered.
                          It is through selflessness that our true purpose is discovered.
                          Fishing gives me joys kayaking gives me freedom:)

Comment

nice cr. glad to see more and more getting into kayak fishing.

Comment

Working...
                            X