Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

small cr

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • small cr

    finally have a chance to surf cast yesterday and got this fellow, not sure what fish is this though
    Name:  0471b3d71f16f685fa5dbc6a291999ec.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  14.2 KB

  • #2
    Batfish! Not sure if its a good eating fish though hahahaha
    Kayak angler enthusiast and distributor of Emotion and Lifetime Kayaks.

    Our kayaks are manufactured and shipped from USA! Look for us on - http://kayak-project-shop.blogspot.sg/

    Comment


    • #3
      all fish taste quite the same when fried. this fish is nice to eat thou. i deep fried it.
      living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

      Comment


      • #4
        the fish must be fighting hard! hows the fight?
        living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fishonatic View Post
          all fish taste quite the same when fried. this fish is nice to eat thou. i deep fried it.
          True! when in doubt, deep fry! hahaha
          Kayak angler enthusiast and distributor of Emotion and Lifetime Kayaks.

          Our kayaks are manufactured and shipped from USA! Look for us on - http://kayak-project-shop.blogspot.sg/

          Comment


          • #6
            Congrats...good catch there.

            Comment


            • #7
              LOL...well done tianya...Thumbs Up!

              Oh by the way, do you by chance having a photo of it with a little make-up on it...you know..not so bloody.....hahahahaha....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Kayak Project View Post
                Batfish! Not sure if its a good eating fish though hahahaha
                Thanks bro

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fishonatic View Post
                  all fish taste quite the same when fried. this fish is nice to eat thou. i deep fried it.
                  thanks bro I will try it soon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fishonatic View Post
                    the fish must be fighting hard! hows the fight?
                    the fight is cool pretty strong fish

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vanduka View Post
                      LOL...well done tianya...Thumbs Up!

                      Oh by the way, do you by chance having a photo of it with a little make-up on it...you know..not so bloody.....hahahahaha....
                      lol in the future i will use photoshop to make up for all the fish before posting

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi tianya, good catch there. This batman can give you added value in the fight. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't listen too much to bro fishonatic, you may also curry, sambal or assam it. Lolz tastes as good. Cheers
                        Survival Instincts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by diver7up View Post
                          Hi tianya, good catch there. This batman can give you added value in the fight. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't listen too much to bro fishonatic, you may also curry, sambal or assam it. Lolz tastes as good. Cheers
                          lol thank bro, i will let the "cook" decide.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tianya View Post
                            lol thank bro, i will let the "cook" decide.
                            Then must post cr, cooking report. Lol
                            living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the fight of this fish is good, the skin is bloody thick... must high pressure cook
                              General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
                              Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X