Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patin Catfish..the fish that connect me to the world.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patin Catfish..the fish that connect me to the world.

Before guided fishing I never know that this species can link me to so many people around the world.It's a trash fish for some local but with respect this species worth than money can buy.The abundant of this species and bite readily most time of the year,patin will never fail those who want to try on them.From Europe,USA,South Africa, Australia ,Isreal and even Asia...many who never caught them before just like try them once when visit this part of the world.They are from all walk of life,pro anglers,hunters,scientist...or even ordinary people who never catch a fish in their life time.Patin will never fail anyone...I mean anyone.They are my greeting species.Never a time they ever let me down.They may not be the FISH OF THE LIFETIME but they certainly bring many to fishing activity after catching their first patin.And that's more important to me...especially when I successfully bring up a new generation of fishos into this fishig world.Though we may met only a few hours on that fishing day,there are so much cultural exchange when fishing together.That is the precious moment where I learn about them as they learn about me.Who know someday I may join them hunting in South africa or fish with them somewhere in Surinam South America ...after their indigenous species that may greet me well as patin.

The fish for all age

Old or young patin will not let down anyone

No matter your age or where are you from.....

Patin...THE CATFISH FOR ALL

Well said bro Pat and wishing you a very happy and exciting 2014. Cheers
    Survival Instincts

Comment

Originally posted by diver7up View Post
      Well said bro Pat and wishing you a very happy and exciting 2014. Cheers
      All the best to you and your family too.Should have more time this coming year for more outing.will certainly post more from the wild.

Comment

Working...
      X