Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Skzman7's Malaysia FW area..bought sweetcorn got carps and a luring set. While casting the lure ,i din had anything on my mind.I did not expect to hit anything untill a strong take shocked me! Pumped the melon in and woo!

WHAT A BEAUTY^^ Released it safely and rest of the day we were landing smallies,tats all
    Must thank skzman7 for the boga and everything ,what a good kaki ! lol
    www.crazzfisherboy.blogspot.com

Comment

• Power la! woohooo!
      In the Spirit of Passion We Shall Thrive

www.tbonesfishingmania.blogspot.com

Note: The comments above are merely based on my opinions. Others are welcome to disagree. Sharing intended and far from conviction. =)

Comment

• wa crazz great catch! you are very pro leh....can bring me go luring anot? please...93419893 my number call me...

Comment

• Thanks T bone! Skzman7 ,got read cr not?!

Comment

• yup didnt know there is two skzman7 in this forum.....LOL kekeke

Comment

• well done shifu!!
              a fisherman is a jerk, waiting for a jerk from the other end of the line

Comment

• noooo shifu la!!! Thanks><

Comment

• solid catch.
                  General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
                  Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

Comment

• ClapClap! good one!
                    living life in life. having a soul in soul. what am i.. To know u is to know myself.. who am i.. searching for me, I to know u.

Comment

• where is that plcae at? Looks like a good enviorment to lure eh

Comment

• Originally posted by <<crazzfisherboy>> View Post
                        Went to Skzman7's Malaysia FW area..bought sweetcorn got carps and a luring set. While casting the lure ,i din had anything on my mind.I did not expect to hit anything untill a strong take shocked me! Pumped the melon in and woo!
                        WHAT A BEAUTY^^ Released it safely and rest of the day we were landing smallies,tats all
                        Must thank skzman7 for the boga and everything ,what a good kaki ! lol
                        Nice catch, shifu. I can see that you are now venturing further for that "kick". Well done. Hope to take you out for offshore "kicks" before I "retire". lolz
                        Survival Instincts

Comment

• Originally posted by skzman7 View Post
                          yup didnt know there is two skzman7 in this forum.....LOL kekeke
                          hmmmm, 2 skzman7 eh?
                          Survival Instincts

Comment

• Heheheh

Comment

• A very nice "melon" indeed, I saw one almost the same size swimming in Punngol Park pond but too hard to get it bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by ping View Post
                                A very nice "melon" indeed, I saw one almost the same size swimming in Punngol Park pond but too hard to get it bite.
                                That's nice, at least pp still got some of these beauty !
                                Great catch!

Comment

Working...
                                X