Thread: Looking for Kakis to fish Spratly 2012

Share/Bookmark

Looking for Kakis to fish Spratly 2012

Hi All Kakis,

I am Looking for 4 more Kakis to Spratly 2012. The trip is scheduled to be from 14th may - 21st may 2012. (date is chosen by Captain Sotong, the best current for fishing after the season opens)

We will fly in to sabah on the 14th may set sail, on the sea for 7 days (total 4 nites in Spratly, not the usual 3), back to land on the 20th, stay 1 nite in sabah, back singapore on the 21st.

Fishing style will be trolling otw to Spratly, Mainly jigging and bottom fishing. deep water 100m-300m targetting monster of all kind. Target Dogtooth, ruby, GTs, YFT, Gao Tun etc. As this is open season, good catch and size are expected.

Cost sharing for total of 8 + 1 anglers only. (pay more for comfort) Air ticket(either changi or Senai depending on perferences as a group) , hotel, charter fee, tips, barang barang, fishing permit at spratly island. We will be using the new huge wooden vessel (just started operating in Sabah) abt 72ft with aircon sleeping cabin with ample sleeping space for 14 pax, Mahjong room, We will be fishing with my usual experienced deckies and captain.

please SMS 9755 one nine zero five if interested.....

Steven Hing

photos are from all my spratly trip from 2008-2010
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking for kaki for the above trip

This Trip to Spratly has been replaced by Taka Bakang due to permit issues in Spratly.

interested please look http://www.wat-the-fish.com/showthre...ng-in-May-2012