Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xzoga Rods

Share/Bookmark
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Xzoga Rods

Guys,
    After surfing the net i came across Xzoga spinning rods.
    Went to Beach Road and Bedok to check out that rod.All rod sellers say that
    they don't carry that Brand anymore.What i cannot understand is,on the net it says
    all the good things on that Rod and sadly it cannot be purchased locally.If any of you
    have any information on where i can see this Rod and why it cannot be purchased
    here will be very helpful to me.

My Mood
    Daring
    try sincere, i saw quite a few xzoga, in cupboard case. just ask the shopkeeper to show u. if not custom rod builders like this garfeel
    General/Lure setup: salty fighter bc or Tica Classics CA-BH316801 ML /Daiwa Ryoga 2020L
    Offshore setup: Sealion 09/ Killersword Pe 3-6 (New TOY Wee)

If you can go to Johor Bahru they are located very near to Aeon Tebrau City call THE SEASON TACKLE SDN BHD. They are the original manufacturer of Xzoga.Give them a call before you go.073560273.

I remember seeing them at Sincere, Regal Tang and Changi Pro.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by abk View Post
    Guys,
    After surfing the net i came across Xzoga spinning rods.
    Went to Beach Road and Bedok to check out that rod.All rod sellers say that
    they don't carry that Brand anymore.What i cannot understand is,on the net it says
    all the good things on that Rod and sadly it cannot be purchased locally.If any of you
    have any information on where i can see this Rod and why it cannot be purchased
    here will be very helpful to me.

hi there buddy go dwn 2 sincere takle shop at yishun the boss uncle henry is one stop direct carry all kinds of xzoga rods hope it
    help u....heres the no....62573773
    where theres kims i will hunt them down

My Mood
    Relaxed

Xzoga Rods

Guys,
    The reason given to me by some Rod Sellers is the Xzoga rod gets broken
    easily.The end user will have to wait for a long time for a replacement after
    a claim has been made.According to the Rod sellers it is better to dis-continue
    carrying Xzoga Rods in their stores,so as to avoid conflicts with the end-users.
    Now i am having second thoughts about Xzoga.If any of you have a similar problem
    please let me know.

My Mood
    Confused
    Maybe you can state what kind of spec you looking for and what are the kind of fishing you are doing and also budget.
    I am sure people here will be able to recommend some good rod to you.

My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by abk View Post
    Guys,
    The reason given to me by some Rod Sellers is the Xzoga rod gets broken
    easily.The end user will have to wait for a long time for a replacement after
    a claim has been made.According to the Rod sellers it is better to dis-continue
    carrying Xzoga Rods in their stores,so as to avoid conflicts with the end-users.
    Now i am having second thoughts about Xzoga.If any of you have a similar problem
    please let me know.
    Hi abk, all my rods r xzoga.
    used them for local, rompin n even tanjung pinang... no broken yet.
    my xzoga taka-si, 5ft3, landed 4-5kg mad eye jack (no issue). another custom xzoga landed me a 14kg stingray within 5 mins.. no issues too.
    u can refer to my tanjung pinang cr. got video of e stingray being caught. hahaha...

http://www.wat-the-fish.com/showthre...-Oct-11)/page3

for me, u can say tat i'm a xzoga loyalist.. hahaha...
    [FONT=Georgia]I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there. ~Robert Altman[/FONT]

My Mood
    Breezy
    Hmmm,whenever I have actually use xzoga,casting and playing e fish was quite smooth,no issues.Wonder why..........Just like now,shop say abu is crap but I find their stuff good lols
    The journey is more fun than the goal.

Cast far,twitch slow,strike HARD

Poppingfreak
    For me its the blanks that matter, u have to personnally go down n test urself n most important is the rod MUST fit u, NOT u fit the rod in anyway, most of rod blanks is from the same factory, brands company buy them n construct it to become their rod, example expertgraphite n eupro is getting the blanks from same factory, wat i heard from a dealer Even top end rod like carpenter also buy blanks from somewhere that till now i dunno where. I may be wrong pls correct me, Most important is get a rod that suit u n enjoy using it... Beware, paying more for a brand doesn't mean it is always a good stuff, unless brands like carpenter, ripple fisher, yamaga that have tested n proven......

For myself, the three mention brand is the rod i trust most...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast